The project turkmenexpo.ru is the information Internet – portal about exhibition and congress business in Turkmenistan. At our site you will find the following information:
- overview of economic development and international cooperation of Turkmenistan (the section «News»);
- reports about events on the exhibition and congress venues of Turkmenistan (the section «News»);
- the information about international exhibitions and conferences in Turkmenistan (the Section «Exhibitions in Turkmenistan»;
- the useful information about the country (the Section «The information about the country);
For more information about exhibitions in Turkmenistan and our services you can fill out the request from or contact us by phone >>>
Steady-state Turkmenistan invites for cooperation
President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov on July 10, 2009 chaired an enlarged sitting of the Cabinet of Ministers to evaluate the results of the work done in the first six months, consider the progress in implementing the important national programmes and projects and specified the short-term tasks to revive the national economy.
Specifically the results of the six-month period:
- The growth rates in industry made up 124.2 percent.
- Growth rates in construction made up 129 percent
- In transport and communication – 119.1 percent.
- The growth rates in agriculture made up 114.1 percent.
- The total production made up 105.5 percent.
- In January-May the volume of investments in the national economy from all the sources of financing increased as higher as 2.3 times as compared to the same period of 2008.
- In the first five months the foreign trade turnover increased as higher as 1.3 times.
- In the first half of the year the revenues of the State budget were implemented by 124.7 percent, the expenditures – by 93.7 percent. That was as higher as 2 and 1.7 times respectively as compared to the same period of 2008.
In conclusion Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov delivered the keynote speech that defined the priorities and major parameters of further national development.
The president noted that Turkmenistan’s economy do not drop back despite global economic crisis. The large-scale international and national projects are being implemented.
Such figures as 1,500 facilities of different kinds totaled about US$ 15 billion have been built in the country to date cannot be viewed otherwise!
- The facilities of the first stage of construction in Avaza national tourism zone were put into operation. Construction of the facilities of the next stage in the world-class resort is in full swing.
- Over 150 kilometres of the North-South transcontinental trunk railway were laid.
- Construction of the gas pipeline to China is in full swing. New oil and gas deposits are discovered.
- On July 15, there will be put the unique hydraulic facility – the Turkmen Lake in the heart of the Karakum Desert – the largest desert of the world into operation. The 2,600-km canal was laid in the Karakum Desert to implement this project. Of course, to implement such a grandiose project is not an easy task and requires huge investments and effort. This project will rightfully become the largest construction of the third millennium. Undoubtedly, only economically strong state can afford such a grandiose work.
The President said: “Our sacred duty – to meet all the commitments undertaken for this year. Also it is necessary:
- to ensure a rise in salaries in all sectors of economy;
- carrying out thoroughly the credit and monetary policy to maintain price stability, achieve the inflation rate of not higher than 7-8 percent;
- to ensure successful implementation of the national programme on improvement of the social and living conditions in villages, settlements, towns in etraps and etrap centres till 2020 and other adopted programmes.
Having archived the steady macroeconomic indicators, high financial, social and living conditions and political stability today Turkmenistan attracts reliable and advanced investments. The worlds leading companies and firms express the willingness to cooperate with us supporting it with the concrete proposals.”
Every month and even more often the Turkmenistan capital welcomes participants of expositions in energy, oil&gas, agricultural, IT, textile and other industrial sectors.
Company Negus Expo International has many years’ experience at largest exhibitions in Turkmenistan and guarantees high quality and competitive services for participation in the exhibitions