The project turkmenexpo.ru is the information Internet – portal about exhibition and congress business in Turkmenistan. At our site you will find the following information:
- overview of economic development and international cooperation of Turkmenistan (the section «News»);
- reports about events on the exhibition and congress venues of Turkmenistan (the section «News»);
- the information about international exhibitions and conferences in Turkmenistan (the Section «Exhibitions in Turkmenistan»;
- the useful information about the country (the Section «The information about the country);
For more information about exhibitions in Turkmenistan and our services you can fill out the request from or contact us by phone >>>
Growth of the Turkmenistan economy rates for the 7 month
President of Turkmenistan Gurbanguly Berdimuhamedov on July 31, 2009 chaired a sitting of the Cabinet of Ministers to consider results of economic development for the past 7 month of the year and the top priority issues of the national policy and further advance of the country towards the strategic goals of development.
In particular, Vice Premier T. Japarov reported on the preliminary results of national economic development in seven months of the current year and noted that this period was marked by the high national measures and steady dynamics of the GDP growth.
- The growth rates of turnover increased by 114 percent in seven months as compared to the same period of 2008.
- In January-July the volume of capital investments from all the sources of financing raised 2.5 times as compared to the same period of 2008.
- In the first half of 2009 the foreign trade turnover increased by 22 percent as compared to the same period of 2008. Export exceeded over import as high as 1.7 times.
- In seven months of 2009 the revenue part of the State budget was implemented by 118 percent and the expenditure part – by 94 percent.
Minister of Energy and Industry Ya. Orazgulyev reported on the work done to develop and modernize the power system of the capital, in particular replacement of high-voltage power transmission lines with underground systems.
The Turkmen leader informed of the decision to buy three new Boeing aircrafts and signed the relevant resolution.
Other issues were considered at the sitting and the decisions were adopted.
Every month and even more often the Turkmenistan capital welcomes participants of expositions in energy, oil&gas, agricultural, IT, textile and other industrial sectors.
Company Negus Expo International has many years’ experience at largest exhibitions in Turkmenistan and guarantees high quality and competitive services for participation in the exhibitions